Hi!
It's my pleasure to introduce myself. My name is Moazam Ali. I was born on 5th of August in 1995, which means I am 20 years old now. I have been living and studying in Pakistan. I'm a student of computer engineering at UET Taxila. I'm from Jahanian district Khanewal. I'm single in status.
About my achievements , I never made any achievement at state level. But I achieved my goal in study. My short term goal is to get a good post in computer engineering field and my long term goal is to start a welfare NGO.
I have got some interests like long driving, visiting historical and beautiful place, watching movies on history and bodybuilding. Gym is my passion.
Now i will share my experience of first day of fifth semester. I reached on early morning of first working day of university after summer vacations. I was shocked when CR sent a message that there would be a class because I was thinking that there would be only registration on first day. I was very tired so i made my mind that I would not attend the class and would do some rest. But unfortunately I received a message from CR that sir had marked absent of the whole class because no one was present. So, that's all about my first day.
Being confident is the key to life. Don't be afraid to be you! I'm super different from a lot of kids my age with style and personality, and I'm OK with it. And if you are OK with it, everyone else will be, too. Just be yourself.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your unlucky ending of the day. May you get all your goals.
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeletenice background
ReplyDeleteThrough hard work and determination you can achieve greatness in your personal life!
ReplyDeleteWelfare NGO is a very good idea.... May your good desires come true
ReplyDeleteYou should start pursuing your *Long term goal* by doing small acts of kindness anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemay you succeed in ur goal..!!!
ReplyDeleteimpressed by ur long term goal
ReplyDeleteimpressed by ur long term goal
ReplyDeletewell written
ReplyDeletethere are a few people in this world who care for others...may Allah help you in achieving your long term goal
ReplyDeleteimpressive long term goal
ReplyDeletemay you succeed in ur goal..!!!
ReplyDelete